Heat Pump Installation by Expert Technician in Wright County & Buffalo MN
A new heat pump installation is an efficient way to heat and cool your Wright County, West Metro or Buffalo MN home. Heat pumps help move thermal energy by absorbing the heat in a cold space and moving it to a warm space, and vice versa, and are great in terms of energy efficiency and superior home comfort. As a state licensed and insured HVAC service company, DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. provides our clients with dependable heating and cooling solutions they can rely on.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with one of our licensed heat pump system technicians who can identify whether a heat pump is right for your home. We will answer any and all of your questions and discuss every stage of the process to help you determine your heating needs. So let’s get started. Contact DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. today to set up an appointment.
The professionalism and customer service was awesome!!
Signs That You Need Heat Pump Replacement
Just like any other part of your HVAC system, there comes a time when your heat pump will stop performing effectively and need to be replaced.
Here are a few signs that you need a heat pump replacement:
- Unusual noises – If you hear popping, banging, screeching, or other strange noises coming from your heat pump, call the pros at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. We may be able to repair it, but if not, we can install a new heat pump at your home.
- Higher utility bills – Since heat pumps run so frequently, an old or faulty unit could be the culprit when your energy bills rise. Contact our team when you notice that you’re paying bills that are higher than usual, and we can confirm whether or not you need a new, more efficient heat pump.
- Lots of repairs – If you need to repair your heat pump frequently, it may be time to consider getting a new one. Not only will you save money, you won’t be frustrated by your old pump breaking down over and over again.
- Old age – As your heat pump ages, it can lose efficiency or stop working altogether. The average heat pump performs well for about 10 to 15 years. Even if an older unit seems to be running well, a new heat pump will work much more efficiently and reliably.
Call us to inspect your current heat pump and find out if it’s time for a replacement.
Choosing the Right Heat Pump
Our knowledgeable HVAC technicians can help you choose the right heat pump for the unique needs of your home. Here’s what we will consider when determining the perfect heat pump for you:
- Cost – We will always work within your budget, but we also want to help you get the most for your money. We know that the least expensive – or the most expensive – heat pump doesn’t necessarily determine its ability to provide good value. We’ll help you find one that will.
- Size – Just because a heat pump has a higher number of BTUs, doesn’t mean it’s right for you. We take into account the size of your structure, the number and location of rooms that you spend the most time in, and other factors to find the perfect size.
Call the experts at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. for help in choosing the right heat pump for you!
Why Choose Us
At DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc., we provide the highest level of service for all of our heat pump system installation projects, yet we also aim to keep our prices reasonable and affordable. We offer a variety of heating systems to suit your needs and budget, and all jobs are performed by experienced contractors you can trust. Our team is here to deliver the best solutions for your HVAC needs.