Affordable Heat Pump Maintenance Service in Wright County & Buffalo MN
Since your heat pump provides your home with both heat during the winter and cool, refreshing air in the summertime, it’s important to keep it in good working condition. In fact, the difference in energy usage between a well-maintained heat pump and one that is not serviced regularly ranges from 10% and 25%! DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. offers affordable heat pump maintenance service to homes throughout all of Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN, so call us today to set up an appointment. We’ll thoroughly inspect and clean your heat pump, so you can depend on it to keep you comfortable all year long!
The professionalism and customer service was awesome!!
Heat Pump Maintenance Tips
While it’s best to leave a thorough heat pump maintenance check to the pros – since working with high voltage electricity and refrigerant chemicals can be very dangerous – there are definitely a few things you can do to keep your heat pump in good shape:
- Replace or clean your air filters every 90 days, or 30 to 60 days if you notice your filters get dirty more quickly
- Dust your supply and return registers regularly to keep air flowing freely through the vents
- Keep your outdoor unit free of grass, leaves, snow, dirt, and other debris
- Maintain a 2-foot area of clearance around your heat pump
Call the HVAC experts at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. once or twice a year to schedule professional, affordable heat pump maintenance!
Help Your Heat Pump to Work Like New
Aside from providing a little DIY maintenance on your heat pump, there are a few issues to watch for to help keep your heat pump working like new.
- Defrost mode issues – When it’s freezing outside, the defrost cycle coming on is completely normal. However, if it’s coming on frequently – or the cycle lasts more than 15 minutes – call the team at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. so we can be sure everything is okay.
- Constantly running – If it’s really hot outside in the summer, your unit will run very frequently to try to cool down your house. But if it runs a lot on a mild day or if it’s not cooling properly, you should consider giving us a call.
- Cold air in heat mode – This could be something as simple as having the unit on the wrong setting. However, make sure the outside unit has not iced over, causing the unit to stop taking in air. If that’s not the problem, just contact us and we’ll be over ASAP to solve the issue.
If you notice any of these problems, call DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. right away. We offer 24/7 emergency heat pump repair services and will arrive at your home ASAP to remedy the situation and get your pump working properly again.
Advantages of Regular Maintenance of Heat Pump
Having your heat pump regularly maintained by the expert HVAC technicians at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. offers a number of advantages to home and business owners, including:
- Increased energy efficiency – A heat pump that is performing at its best will use less energy than a dusty, poorly lubricated heat pump. Less energy means less money spent on utility bills.
- Longer lifespan – Just like any other expensive piece of machinery, like a lawnmower, home appliance, or motor vehicle, having regular tune-ups on your heat pump will help ensure that it lasts for years and years.
- Reduced possibility of a breakdown – Probably the most important reason to have your heat pump maintained regularly is that you greatly reduce the risk of a breakdown. Our pros will catch any potential problems before they cause any major issues.
So call DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. today to schedule your annual heat pump maintenance service!
Why Choose Us
At DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc., we have more than two decades of experience maintaining, repairing, and installing heat pumps throughout all of Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN communities. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained in every aspect of heat pump maintenance, which is very important because heat pump tune-ups require the use of dangerous chemicals and high voltage electricity. You can rely on our friendly, professional team to show up on time and get the job done right, so you can enjoy a consistently comfortable home throughout all four seasons. We look forward to helping you soon!