Best Heat Pump Repair Contractor in Wright County & Buffalo MN
As your heat pump system ages, general wear and tear can cause it to stop working efficiently. In more extreme cases, older heat pumps can suddenly stop working entirely. If you’re in need of heat pump repair services in Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN, trust the team at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. to get the job done right. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and service whenever we’re called to the rescue.
Get your heat pump repairs from a HVAC company you can trust – DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc.. Call us today to make an appointment.
The professionalism and customer service was awesome!!
Advantages To Having Your Heat Pump Working Properly
- They Serve Dual Purposes –A heat pump is responsible for providing your home with both heating in the winter and cooling in the summertime. To warm the air in your home, the unit brings in heat from the outside. Cooling draws heat out of the air in your home and moves it outside.
- They Save Money –Your heat pump is considered to be an effective heating and cooling source when paired with a plenum heater and using an off-peak service provided by your utility company.
Thorough Heat Pump System Repair
At DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc., we can tackle any of your heat pump repair needs, no matter how large or small. When you work with us, we’ll take the time to answer any questions you have and explain the methods we will use when addressing your heat pump problem. So don’t wait to call us if your heating system is having issues. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for heat pump repair work, and let us help keep your family warm and toasty during those chilly Minnesota winters.
Common Heat Pump Issues
The moment you notice a problem with your heat pump, call the heat pump experts at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc..
Here are some of the most common heat pump problems:
- Strange noises – Rattling could indicate loose hardware, which is something you may be able to fix yourself. Check that the cover panel is on tightly, and if it’s not, simply tighten the screws with a screwdriver. On the other hand, if you hear squealing or grinding, turn off the heat pump immediately and call us. We’ll be out promptly to get your heat pump back in working order ASAP.
- Not heating – This could be caused by a number of things, including dirty air filters, fans or coils; faulty valves; low refrigerant – or maybe your thermostat isn’t set correctly. Checking filters, fans, and coils is a DIY job for many people. However, faulty valves and adding refrigerant should be left to the pros.
- Not cooling – Once again, refrigerant could be the problem. Since refrigerant is a hazardous material, don’t attempt to add it yourself. Call the team at DeZiel, Heating & A/C, Inc. if you think this may be the issue, and we’ll take care of this for you.
When To Repair, When To Replace
At DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc., we know that a heat pump system is expensive, which is why we work hard to provide you with the best heat pump repair services in town. If your heat pump is under 10 years old and still running rather reliably, it probably just needs a little maintenance or minor repair work. But just like anything else you use – an appliance, your car, or even a pair of shoes – there comes a time when it needs to be replaced. Our HVAC pros will work with you to determine which option is best for you. Whether you choose to repair or replace your heat pump, we’ll provide you with a reasonable, upfront quote, so you know exactly how much it will cost. Then, our highly-trained technicians will professionally repair your old heat pump or install a new one, so you can enjoy a nice, comfortable home environment.
Why Choose Us
The team at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. has been providing professional HVAC services, including heat pump repair, since 1997. During that time, we have helped families throughout all of Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN, stay cool in the summer and warm during Minnesota’s coldest winters. We treat every customer with respect and always take their unique needs into account, from their budget to their busy schedule, whenever we work with them. So if your heat pump is acting up or has completely broken down, call the friendly, knowledgeable experts at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. right away!