The Best Heating System Maintenance Buffalo MN
Don’t take a chance on your heating system going down this winter – make an appointment with DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. for heating system maintenance today. It’s very important to have your HVAC system in the best shape possible, as it helps cut down on the need for repairs – and on the chance of a breakdown. We offer thorough, yet affordable heating system maintenance services to all of Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN. Our expert heating technicians will inspect and clean all components of your boiler, furnace, heat pump or plenum heater, so that it is running efficiently and effectively so it’s working properly when you need it most.
The professionalism and customer service was awesome!!
Yearly Tune-Ups For Your Heater
The team at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. highly recommends that you get a yearly tune-up for your heater. Not only will it save you money in the long run – as regular maintenance will prolong the life of your heating system – you will have peace of mind during the frigid Minnesota winters! The best time of year to schedule your annual heating maintenance is during the summer, since you don’t use your heater then, but we are available all year round to take care of this task for you. Call us anytime to set up an appointment and our HVAC pros will arrive on time and get to work. If our technicians find a problem with your heater, they will provide you with a reasonable quote and get your approval before beginning any repairs. We want to do what’s best for your heating system and your budget!
Residential Heating Maintenance
We know that providing your family with a comfortable home is your #1 priority. That’s why DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. offers professional, affordable residential heating maintenance services to the people of Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN. By carefully inspecting, cleaning, and lubricating every part of your boiler, furnace, or heat pump, we ensure that it will function properly whenever you need it. We also offer a full range of HVAC services from boiler repairs to heat pump installation, as well as 24/7 emergency heating services.
As a family-run business, DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. strives to make all of our HVAC services, including heating system maintenance, affordable so that families across our community can keep their homes warm and comfortable during Minnesota’s tough winters. We keep our rates reasonable and will always provide you with an honest quote upfront so you know how much you will pay. We also offer financing and valuable coupons for many of our services. If you ever have questions about the cost of our services, please call us and talk to one of our friendly customer service representatives who will be happy to go over any charges with you.
The expert HVAC technicians at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. use a 21-point checklist when we service your heating system annually. They will check your heat exchangers, burners, thermostats, blowers, amp draws, wire connectors, safety devices, and refrigerant; will oil all your motors; and will replace your filters. Each of our pros has years of experience and training and have the knowledge to service all types of boilers, furnaces, heat pumps or plenum heaters. We only hire people who share our mission to provide excellent customer service, so you can depend on our team members to be courteous and professional, as well as hardworking.
Heating System Maintenance Checklist
Here is a list of some of the specific tasks our heating pros will perform when completing heating system maintenance at your home:
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation
- Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly
- Inspect the condensate drain in your furnace and/or heat pump
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger
- Change filter
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Measure voltage and current on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts
How Often Should a Heating System be Serviced?
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensure that your heating system operates at its best and lasts as long as possible. Here are some general guidelines on how often a heating system should be serviced:
- Annual Maintenance: It is recommended to have a professional HVAC technician inspect your heating system at least once a year. During this inspection, the technician will check for any potential problems and perform routine maintenance tasks, such as cleaning and lubricating the system. This can help to prevent breakdowns and extend the lifespan of your heating system.
- Seasonal Maintenance: Depending on the type of heating system you have, you may want to schedule seasonal maintenance to prepare for the upcoming heating season. This can include tasks such as cleaning air filters, checking the pilot light, and ensuring that the system is operating at peak efficiency.
- Maintenance After Repairs: If you’ve recently had a repair done on your heating system, it’s a good idea to have a follow-up inspection to make sure that everything is functioning properly. This can help to prevent future breakdowns and ensure that your heating system is operating at its best.
It’s important to remember that “prevention is the best medicine” when it comes to heating system maintenance. Regular maintenance can help to keep your heating system operating efficiently, prevent breakdowns, and extend its lifespan. To get the most out of your heating system, be sure to schedule regular maintenance appointments and address any potential problems as soon as they arise.
Why Choose Us
Reliable products. Fair prices. Excellent customer service. Since 1997, everyone at DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. has worked very hard to provide all of these things to the families in all of Wright County, West Metro & Buffalo MN. We take great pride in our work – from answering our phones and showing up on time to expertly maintaining heating systems and cleaning up after work is complete – all in an effort to make our customers’ day a little better. So whether you call us for a heating tune-up or have an emergency with your air conditioner, we promise to always do our best – and exceed your expectations.
Call DeZiel Heating & A/C, Inc. today to set up your annual heating maintenance appointment!