Ward Off The Spread of Germs & Viruses With High-Output Germicidal UVC lamps
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following everyday daily precautions for preventing the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) caused by the novel coronavirus:*
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or after touching surfaces in public places.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones).
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places — elevator buttons, door handles and handrails. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger, if you must touch something.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.*
- In addition to standard daily hygiene practices, be proactive by adding our high-output UVC lamp to your HVAC system to purify the air, which will help improve overall indoor air quality and will reduce the likelihood of contracting any viruses.
Although we can’t guarantee that someone will not become infected by a virus, a properly designed and installed UVC lamp, with enough microwatt intensity, will destroy airborne viruses that pass through the HVAC system.
Lifetime warranty on electronics, 2-year warranty on lamps
2-year long-life lamps
Standard Low-Output UVC lamps only kill germs on surfaces inside your HVAC system, while High-Output UVC lamps also sterilize airborne viruses, bacteria and germs as they pass by lamps, rendering them harmless and incapable of reproducing.
Our High-Output UVC lamps are 3.3 times more powerful than standard lamps and will disinfect your air 24 hours a day naturally, without adding chemicals or sprays into your environment.
- Dust and particles are not the only indoor culprits. There are other types of airborne contaminants such as germs, gases and odors that can negatively impact health and HVAC equipment performance. Dual wavelength, high-output UVC/UVV lights control these contaminants.
- Our high-output germicidal UVC lamps kill or deactivate airborne viruses, bacteria, germs and other bioaerosols that travel through your HVAC system and recirculate throughout your home.
- Our germicidal UVC technology is used to prevent the spread of viruses and germs in hospitals and other healthcare facilities.